Martin Whitaker wrote:

> Hello Frank,
>
> Frank Meies - Sun Germany - Development - Software Engineer wrote:
>>
>> I would suggest to move to a more current SRC680 milestone (205 is the
>> latest right now) to avoid conflicts during integration. I can also
>> offer to create a cws for you.
>>
> I was expecting to submit the patches via IssueZilla as this will be
> my first contribution. If you would prefer me to work in a cws, let me
> know, otherwise I will continue developing against the latest stable
> milestone.

The biggest plus in using a CWS is that we have tools that make
integrating your changes into the master easier. We also have tools to
"resync" a CWS to a more current milestone in case the work on the CWS
takes a bit longer. This will also make integration easier as it
minimizes possible source conflicts in the patch.

>> Please sent any further questions to the Writer mailing list
>> (dev@sw.openoffice.org).
>>
> Will do - although I guess these changes are going to have an impact
> outside the Writer project.

Yes, they also can influence text processing in the other applications.
This code is handled by our "EditEngine" that is also maintained in the
sw project.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".