Hi Michael,

Sorry if this mail appears twice, the first was with a wrong address
Michael Meeks wrote:
[...]
> No, in fact what most disappoints me most today, is the merging of the
> hostile duplication of Kohei's solver yesterday - despite requests not
> to do so until the (does it even exist ?) Advisory Board reports back on
> it's meetings. Apparently Sun cares -not at all- about causing (possibly
> unnecessary) hurt there, or knows something we don't.
>
>     Oh, and trust-wise, we're still waiting for Jim "I will report out
> after the first meeting, which is Nov. 1, 2007."[1] Parkinson.
>
>     Of course 'after' leaves some considerable chronological lee-way, and
> probably it's unreasonable to expect a speedy reaction from Sun, but
> still, 3 months on, one has to wonder wrt. Sun's sincerity here. Yet
> again, lots of nice words - and apparently no action.

I've posted the notes of the meeting and they have been uploaded by Andre here [1].

The fact that these notes have took month to be posted are not Sun only fault but *all* the members who were very slow to post their comments. Then most of the members were in vacations during January until the 25th...

Sun is not the only member of this AB and each member is responsible in front of the the actions that have to be done within it and reported to the community. And I feel responsible too, this is why I have asked for an update last week and reported to the CC. As you, I'm not pleased that it takes so much time for a move, but it's like that and this is not the fault of only one, we are all to blame here.

Kind regards
Sophie

[1]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council_Minutes#2007-12-06