> I am quite
> "amused" -to put things very mildly - to see somebody from
> Novell make
> this kind of arguments. Novell does the same thing, and even worse:

I'm sorry, are you saying the Novell has an open source project for which it
does not accept open source contributions under the same license as the
project, but instead asks all contributors to make an unrestricted
assignment of their copyrights to Novell?  If so, please tell me which
project that would be.

Thank you,

Allen