Hi,

I wouldn't call for a complete ban but it looks like one has to be extra
careful. Restructuring should be done in CWS which lives only a very
short time. Best, say, opened on one milestone and integrated in the
next (as first CWS) this would minimize the potential for data loss.
Doing the restructuring in a big CWS which needs many month to complete
won't do it, I completely agree here.

I think I remember having read something about a warning system someone
devised but I just can't find the reference, Have to look harder.

Heiner

--
Jens-Heiner Rechtien
[EMAIL PROTECTED]