On 01/05/09 11:01, RĂ¼diger Timm wrote:
Just out of curiosity: do you target libraries only or will that also handle resources (*.res files), configuration files, and other stuff? Would that mean deliver.pl has to read scp2 par files or setup_osl.inf to determine the correct destination?

It would also have to take varying *sources* ("include" lists in instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst) into account to work reliably...

In my opinion, unless we first put certain restrictions on our build process in place, such a tool---however useful it would theoretically be---would be doomed to work most of the time but occasionally fail subtly in a way hard to diagnose.

-Stephan