2009/1/5 Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergm...@sun.com>

> In my opinion, unless we first put certain restrictions on our build
> process in place, such a tool---however useful it would theoretically
> be---would be doomed to work most of the time but occasionally fail subtly
> in a way hard to diagnose.

Tbh, I don't know enough about the build to see the bigger picture here but
I understand that to make a all platforms, in all configurations 100% of the
time tool for this would be an enormous task.

It's a fairly complex task. I will just start small I guess and keep
refining it. If others think it might be useful then I will make it
available as people see fit.

Regards
Robert Black