Just out of curiosity: do you target libraries only or will that also handle resources (*.res files), configuration files, and other stuff? Would that mean deliver.pl has to read scp2 par files or setup_osl.inf to determine the correct destination?

Rüdiger

Robert Black wrote:
Thanks for confirming that Stephan.

I am currently working an expansion to the deliver module that will allow
developers to target the test installation directory they nominate for a
simple update with the latest built files. I will post back when I have more
progress.

Regards
Robert Black