Thorsten Ziehm wrote:
> [...]
>
> 3. I want to have TestBots - or how ever you want to call it - with
>    defined environment to check each CWS automatically or by manual
>    trigger. On these BuildBots automated testing will run automatically
>    on each CWS.

and

> 6. It is needed to have builds from a defined build environment.
>    Therefore BuildBots have to be defined, with which the automated
>    tests can run stable and without other errors like the ones from Sun
>    internal build environment. If this is a BuildBot like sun internal
>    environment or anything different has to be checked.

Hi Thorsten,

>> If this request is not valid - what is the alternative (how would QA
>> community get cws builds?)
>
> TestBots should be the solution and I hope until mid of this year we
> will habe first results.

testbots then are the solution for transparent autotesting. As you
noted, buildbots with a "defined build environment" are a
precondition to that, and thusly, having that defined build
environment be the HH baseline makes perfect sense (otherwise
Hamburg-released builds would differ from what has been QAed).

So, I'm happy that we agree here. ;)

Cheers,

-- the other Thorsten