Hi,

Mechtilde schrieb:

And today evening I started the buildbot ubuntu-7.10 to create a build
OOO310_m3 to create a list of diferences between the HH-build and the
build from the build bot.

The first difference I found was that it was impossible to get a build.

Nice one :)

So I am a really happy person who owns a m1 build from this bot. (You may remember that the bot needed a fix - the build failed for the first time as well.)

But yes ... there are no problems with testing builds from build bots. I think, we should just go on as we do now.

André

PS.: Who has some sarcasm-Tags left, might place them anywhere in this mail.