Hi Max,

>> There are more than the VCLTestTool tests. We have the performance tests
>> and the UNO API test and the convwatch test. All those are in the
>> responsibility of the developers. I think only convwatch is not mandatory.
>
> it would be really nice to have all these test also in a cygwin
> enviromnent usable for external contributors as well

I'd prefer a button in EIS "run all those tests", resulting in an
overview page, showing you "red" or "green" for both the overall status
and every single test. Only then, when you need to manually run a "red"
test to debug and fix it, you're required to do this on your console -
so, I think this could be the second step.

But yes, finally it's a necessity.

Ciao
Frank

--