On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:05:24 +0100
Thorsten Behrens <t...@openoffice.org> wrote:

> I'd therefore like to revisit the OOo coding standards
> (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Coding_Standards),
> and ideally merge the non-controversial stuff from
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Code_Conventions
> with the overall rules.

+1 in general for this. However, the little word "non-controversial"
might cover the next epic flamewar after SCM and build system. For me,
most of the stuff in the writer code conventions are
non-controversial(*) as I wrote most of the stuff. ;)

Still, how do we ensure that the conventions are actually
better applied? Its nice that we have them, but they are of little use,
if they are commonly ignored.

BR,

Bjoern

(*) Exception: The stuff about constants might need to be reworked with
ALLCAPS being reserved for the preprocessor.

              • ... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
              • ... Herbert Duerr
              • ... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
              • ... Michael Stahl
      • Re: [dev] ... Stephan Bergmann
        • Re: [d... Thorsten Behrens
        • Re: [d... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
      • Re: [dev] ... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
  • Re: [dev] Coding St... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany