Hi,

Mike Dupont wrote:
I have updated my output as described in my lastest email.
I have a c++ tool to manage the merging of borders, will get that working in the next days.
lets get these things imported.

The number of duplicate nodes in Colombia has risen rapidly in the last few days. I haven checked who exactly is importing what but it is clear that we're seeing an import problem here:

http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/dupe_nodes/?zoom=7&lat=4.08226&lon=-72.01253&layers=BT

Please stop that and get your tools in order before you continue. I don't want to sound harsh but a humanitarian crisis is not an excuse for dumping rubbish into OSM. If whoever is importing something doesn't know how to avoid duplicate nodes, leave it be and seek help from those who do.

Bye
Frederik