Hi,

Am 05.12.2010 21:44, schrieb Frederik Ramm:
> Hi,
>
> Mike Dupont wrote:
>> please give us a few days to check this, there is only so much we can
>> do with the small computers and bandwidth. If two people are working
>> on two areas next to each other, we can afford to have a duplicate way
>> between them until we can resolve that when both uploads are finished.
>
> I don't think that administrative boundaries are needed *so* urgently
> that one has to upload first and then check later. As you know, our
> database keeps the history of everything - so any node that is first
> uploaded and then deleted eats up two slots in the history table. It's
> not the end of the world but it is completely unnecessary...
>
> Bye
> Frederik

No problem, there will be no more dupnodes. In fact we have already imported a third of the data and took care not to do that. Those were only two departments and a couple of municipalities. The vast majority is ok.

On the other hand, if we talk about overlapping ways, there you may have a point, but please understand that we've been adviced that for the people out there boundaries are in fact that urgent.

Regards,
Mancho