Hey All,

Heads up that I'd like to investigate removing javassist and replacing it with
some simple ASM code to create subclass based proxies.  The proxy code is the
small part, the bigger part is refactoring out the MethodHandler classes and
replacing them with java.lang.reflect.InvocationHandler implementations.

As usual I'll probably look for an intermediary step in refactoring it out,
maybe some way to keep the MethodHandlers and get all the code working with a
different proxy impl, then refactor the handlers.

Any thoughts or comments welcome.

-David