Hi David,

Is it for performance reasons that you prefer to switch from Javassist to
ASM (http://swapnil84.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/asm-vs-javassist/) ? What
could be the impact for existing projects (or side effect) when they will
upgrade to a "refactored" version of OpenWebbeans using ASM and not longer
javassist ?

Regards,

Charles

--