Hi all
First of all happy new year!
As I am a founder and keen observer of the project (hope to commit much more
time this year), I would like to ask a question regarding the new subproject
Meecrowave. Why would we create such a sub-project under OpenWebBeans? From my
perspective, OpenWebBeans only aim is to implement CDI specifications. If we
would like to create a such a microprofile server, we may have to first write
an incubator project proposal, http://incubator.apache.org/
Moreover, I think that this subproject must be under developed in Apache TomEE,
not in OpenWebBeans.

Do we have any discussion about this topic in the dev or private list that I
did not catch?
Regards.
Gurkan-