It was mostly discussed on the list and with committs starting with October or
so.

I also like to emphase that we have the tomcat integration since almost the
beginning.
We just missed the bundling. But this was really frequently asked for!
So from this aspect it's just a small enhancement over what we already do since
2009.

But since Tomcat and OWB has different release cycles it did not make sense to
do it in the owb/trunk but it must get it's own independent release cycle. And
thus a new SVN root (simply because of how Maven works).

Regarding Incubator or not: Incubator is for new _external_ work. All the work
of Meecrowave is done by OWB committers inside OWB. And again: it's not
entirely new but just an enhancement over what we already provided since 2009.

LieGrue,
strub