I will defer here as per Parquet community Parquet V2 encoding is not final yet
so they haven’t make it official. I have no clue how pyarrow is supporting it ?
I thought  parquet used by pyarrow and Spark should have same flavor but
unfortunately it is not 😞which is very concerning. Spark doesn’t support write
in Parquet V2 and pyarrow do support in V2.
Sent from my iPhone