Great news on 1.14 getting ready for release! It's a little last minute,
but I cleaned up a draft I've been working on for supporting an
Array#Contains predicate and opened a PR
<https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/pull/1328>. It is a lot of code to
review, but surprisingly didn't require any breaking changes. I'm wondering
if it's feasible whether this feature could make it into 1.14.0 :)

Best,
Claire