Now only Maruans issue is open. I'm currently fixing more javadoc stuff for 1.8 and 2.0 and will comment when done. This will be finished in 15 min.

After that, two possibilities IMO:
- if you can also work on it tomorrow, just wait for Maruan
- if you can only work on it today, then set the issue to resolved after I'm done and Maruan can open a new issue.

Tilman