It is a "I don't like it, but I can live with it but I think it might be a pain". A "soft -1".

Tilman

Am 17.09.2014 um 08:40 schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
Hi,

Tilman Hausherr <thaush...@t-online.de> hat am 16. September 2014 um 18:03
geschrieben:

-1, I don't like the idea to have different repository types.
Hmmm, is this just a "I don't like it, but I can live with it" or is it a clear
veto?

In a case of a veto, how about starting with moving parts of the docs to a new
git repo? IMO sooner or later the project will move from svn to git and that
would be a good opertunity to get used to the general usage of git and of course
to the special processes used here at the ASF so that we are not thrown in at
the deep end after the migration.

Tilman
BR
Andreas