Hi, I wanted to bring up wrong results in Phoenix and some JIRAs around
them that I think we should fix as the wrong result lessens the end user's
trust in Phoenix.  Releasing a new version without addressing these in a
minor release hurts our visibility in that these critical issues are not
addressed.

Jira's that I'm involved with for example: I've already given a patch
several months ago for 5833 and there is a chance it may fix 5484.

In addition, inspecting apache JIRA i see several other wrong result JIRAs
from the community.  Some of these certainly are probably old issues or
incorrect understanding but some of these are opened by our own dev
community and are likely real problems.

What is our stance on this type of issue?  Are we going to say these were
issues prior to 4.15 and not address them?  Should we have requirements for
our releases to fix wrong results?

Daniel Wong

--
Daniel Wong