In my opinion, we should  keep releases light and frequent, and for some
unusual query bugs like RVC and DESC
we could delay fix to next release . I think we should release 4.16.0 and 5.1.0
as quickly as possible. In China, many users
in HBase&Phoenix User Group thought that  Phoenix was dead because our too long
interval release and stopped using
Phoenix.