> I appreciate the benefits making Pivot more accessible to Swing developers,
> but don't have the experience with the theme/L&F side of Pivot to be
> understand the effort involved.  If you feel it is doable without adding a
> lot of additional complexity or maintenance issues, then I don't see the
> harm.

I believe it can be done without introducing any additional complexity to the
platform itself (in fact, it could even be a separate project). I'm just trying
to get a sense for whether or not it is worth doing, since it could be pretty
time-consuming. If I heard from existing Swing developers that these features
would strongly influence their decision to consider moving to Pivot, I would
probably prioritize it higher than some of the other items I'm currently
working on. Otherwise, I may just file it as a nice-to-have for now.