From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.mart...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 10:22 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: How can I help to get 2.0.1 out the door?

Hi Roger,
to complete 2.0.1 we have many open little things, and as you I'd like
close it before September ... I'll try to get more time during August.
Currently I've blocked all my not-primary tickets (update site, logos,
maven
archetypes, etc) to try to speedup development, but time is limited ....

If you have some time you are more than welcome :-) , you could take a
look
on any open issue for the 2.0.1, assign to you and work on it.
Of course on issues already assigned to others only ask to it before
take,
to avoid waste of time ...

Important:
you are working on one of biggest applications based on Pivot, so a
really
important part of your work (for us and for you) could be to test it
anytime
with latest pivot sources, to avoid regressions.
For example, things I've just discovered in PIVOT-694, have you never
found
those issues ? And after the (partial) fix ?

Thank you for the help.

Bye,
Sandro