Roger,

There are a number of issues I am trying to close out, but off the top
of my head I can't think of any that *need* to be in the next release.

Like Sandro, I would like to see a more complete release, but I'm sure
that there will still be pending issues in 1 month, 3 months or even a
year, so if you can build some momentum for the release process, then
now is probably as good a time as any.

Chris