Hi all,

I have pushed out a PR https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17270
which wants to copy the PIP and proposal template to the codebase.

The PR doesn't want to make some changes to the proposal process
before we have approval. Since we will make some changes to the
current PIP process, I want to copy the old one to the codebase so that
all the subsequent updates will have historical records.

Finally, the PIP process changes should be done with a new VOTE email.
With https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17270, we can have a PR to show
all the details which can help the reviewer to easily review.

Thanks,
Penghui