Hello,

Please find the discussion thread for PIP-337 on the Dev mailing list:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/v4xh3fqy2t62xdk37b2ghvkrvvnqrx80

In the case of PIP-337, Lari was prompt in helping review the PIP and PR
and providing valuable feedback. I acknowledged it via slack direct message
to him. Personally, I have not gotten the chance to make changes due to
other priorities at work. Hence, the delay in PIP-337's progress is my own
fault as the author.

My personal opinion is that joining community meetings and pinging in the
"Dev" slack channel has been really helpful in receiving the attention from
the community irrespective of the company you belong to.

Best regards,
Apurva Telang

--
Best regards,