I think they all have plus points (great ideas everyone). For me we need to
say what our project does (i.e. messaging) in the slogan and that it's AMQP.
I think the 'Apache' gives us the Open Source credential.

So, from my pov that leaves us with:

Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging <-- This one is my favourite i think.
Apache Qpid: Fast, Reliable, AMQP Messaging
Apache Qpid: Advanced Messaging, Quick, Purposeful
Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging that just works.
Apache Qpid, Enterprise Messaging through AMQP
Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging
What do other people think about one of these ?

Marnie