Just keeping this thread going here is another summary of the
suggested slogans I added one more at the end, which is a combination
of two previous ones really. Tried to capture the 'love' angle for
Rob, highlighting the fact that you could never really fall in love
with messaging before AMQP.

Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging
Apache Qpid: Fast, Reliable, AMQP Messaging
Apache Qpid: Advanced Messaging, Quick, Purposeful
Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging that just works.
Apache Qpid, Enterprise Messaging through AMQP
Apache Qpid, AMQP Enterprise Messaging

Apache Qpid: Messaging for the AMQP Generation
Start AMQP Messaging with Apache Qpid
Apache Qpid: Standardised Messaging with AMQP
Got Messaging? Think AMQP. Think Apache Qpid.
Apache Qpid, messaging with added AMQP

Fall in love with messaging. Stay safe with Apache Qpid and AMQP.
Tell someone you love them. Give them the message with Apache Qpid and AMQP.

Fall in love with messaging for the first time. Apache Qpid: Open
Standard Messaging with AMQP

Lets see if we can narrow this down to a short list of less than 5 for a vote.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie