From: Carl Trieloff [mailto:cctriel...@redhat.com] Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:25 PM
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Cc: Cliff Jansen (Interop Systems Inc)
Subject: Re: 10000 msgs limit per session

Sounds like a bug, which version of .NET client are you using?

Carl.

Alexei Sosin wrote:
I noted that there is a limitation in .Net client, to receive 10 000 messages
only per  session.  Client just stops receiving them after this number has
passed.
Digging into the 0-10 client code, there is a line in ClientSession.cs:
messageFlow(queue, MessageCreditUnit.MESSAGE, 10000);

So the worj-around for me is that client should count messages and re-create
session once it hits the limit.

But, why this limitation is there? I see no such limits mentioned in AMQP spec.

--Alexei
   yahoo: alexei.sosin
   mts: 6021715