On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Robert Greig <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/2 Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Well, discounting myself (I have a half-baked^Wimplemented system to
>> manage my music using AMQP and Banshee), it's shipped in downstream
>> distros (eg. SLES10) and there was an effort to implement
>> System.Messaging for Mono on top of Qpid but that was ditched for
>> RabbitMQ. So there's clearly some demand for it, although potentially
>> stymied by some FAIL on our part.
>
> But not enough demand for it to translate into any emails to our dev
> lists asking for assistance (as far as I can recall).

Memories are fallible things. Search works much better. It's amazing
what you find.

For instance, I did one yesterday on this very topic and found some
awesome patches we'd ignored for 6 months. The original contributor,
quite understandably, forked the .Net client as a result.

Want to help integrate them into the tree?

- Aidan