Hi Folks,
Personally I think Carl's idea is a good one, as I am new :) I was involved with QPID and AMQP a few years ago and have only just come back to the fold. I think having a "getting involved - etiquette" section is a good idea. As has already been mentioned, there is a lot of latent awareness about how to go about things, but as a new member of the community it would certainly be of benefit to me to be able to read about it!

cheers,
Sam.

Carl Trieloff wrote: