Hi Rafi,

Thanks for taking the time to write these. I think they're a good idea to
have for new people.

At risk of incurring your wrath - I found it them a little long, at first
reading.

I wonder if you'd consider a more concise version - be happy to have a shot
at it if that'd be helpful and not cross making ?

I'd like to think we should welcome people in, tell them what they might
need to know but I'm hoping we won't scare them off.

What do you think ?

Regards,
Marnie