On 12/09/2009 03:06 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 12/08/2009 07:34 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
As there have been no comments or questions on the discussion thread,
I'm going to move this to a vote:

Sorry for jumping in late here, I was away on holiday when the mail was
first sent.

Qualities we look for:

- A candidate must demonstrate an understanding of how our project
is structured and how we work.

Could we make this a bit more concrete/specific?

For me the key to how we work is a collaborative, consensus based
approach to development.

What is meant by project structure here? A knowledge of the different
components and how they are intended to work as a whole? Or an
appreciation of the individuals that work on particular areas (i.e. the
team structure)? Or something else?

Just to be clear, I am not opposing the vote here. I'm just suggesting that by spelling out "how our project is structured and how we work" we cold make the list of qualities more precise.