Hi Madhan,

Trivial commits provide a path to get new contributors on board to the
project - something that the project needs IMO. Yes it may make backporting
fixes a little more difficult, but it's hardly an intractable problem to
figure out some whitespace changes between branches - it's not as if Ranger
is a particularly large project.

Having said that I agree that some of the very trivial patches could maybe
be consolidated a bit more. I will encourage future review requests that
have a very trivial spelling fix to hold on to the fix for a while, so that
we can fix multiple spelling fixes etc. at the same time.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder