Hi,

I want to expose my initial work (very very initial) on two styles for
Royale

Wireframe: https://snag.gy/tDFxQT.jpg

(Wireframe intention is for quick Royale App prototyping, people will use
this to start their applications, and then moving to it's own styling that
could be another royale theme provided by us, or something done by users.

Vivid (to put some temporal name): https://snag.gy/qKShm0.jpg

(*Please, Notice that only the first button has some styling here*)
(This theme could be the default theme for royale components like halo was
for mx and spark was for spark)

I want to put in place all the main components, so I would need some
"component list" (Button, TextInput, CheckBox,...and what more?.), and
we'll be centering all the effort in only that list of components.
We need to "paint" all and the code all.

The concept of theme involve a concrete set of components (and this bring
us again if we should do this to be pluggable for Basic, or go directly
with Express, I think even Basic should be able to use a theme maybe using
beads to be PAYG)

So, before continue tomorrow, I want some feedback on this:

* I think Wireframe is clearly something Black&White, maybe as I did, in
some grey scale colors. But for Vivid, I'm still figuring if it should be
something "flat" and very simple, or go with something more elaborated
since the thing I did in the example with orange button.

* I like the look and feel of Google Material, how textfields looks and
behaves, the animations, and visual concepts. But the problem is that all
that visuals are clearly Google Material. Should we create something more
new? This has a problem that maybe we could reach something great....or
not, and is more work to iterate something until we reach a good point.
For example, the text input I created has the classic box look, for me
Material Design is better with only a bootom line, but the first is more
generalist, while the second is clearly google, android,... I could try to
think in something new a see what happens

* In the other hand, someone would want to join me in this effort? If so I
could center in the design part, and other person could work with me on the
example project "RoyaleThemes". The example app is very important, since it
could have a playground for every component so we can tweak at runtime. we
could even generate the code to get that look...this could be like
FlexThemeManager App that we had in the Flex days.

* About colors for the second again, don't have any preferences right now,
I put the same colors that use on the web in the first button, but as I
said before things (colors and forms) could change dramatically in the
second set. In the first one (Wireframe) I think it's ok to go the path
exposed in the image example.

Thanks for your comments on this, we'll be defining what we want as we
comment here ok?
I'm done for today,