Seems like we are in the same kind of business !

Like you say, a "corporate theme" fits our needs.
I understand that this is not very appealing for "branded" web interfaces, but
from a practical point of view, it is what is needed when data is more
important than the container !
Remember that our users do not use our apps because they are "attracted" but
mainly because they are "interested" !!! (design is less important than
functionalities)

Nicolas Granon