I would suggest starting a new component set with a fresh slate called Themed
(or something like that).

The Themed component set should give priority to style-ablitity and ease of use
over just about every other consideration. I think of Express as more of a
middle-of the road approach to make things easier. A Themed set would be more
of a replacement for mx and spark.

Yes. Definitely make a clear list of supported components. It’s probably more
important to have quality of components rather than quantity. A few well
constructed components is better than a lot of half-baked ones. More components
could always be added.

I’m very glad to hear that Angelo is working with you. That’s great news!

Harbs