Hi,

I'm working on setting up real content on the website preview.

I think I'll be posting in this thread finished pages for you to review.

For example the first one:

Here, you could check if we have all expected content, if content is ok, if
no errors are found (spelling, links, ...). Let me know.

As others commented, we need a website ready as soon as we can, but some
parts are still on the works (renaming, first release...) and maybe it will
not be ready before website is launched. That's not a problem since we can
add things at a later time. Some of that things I see are:

* NPM info (@Om will make npm when we make first release)
* Try it now (@Olaf will work on that when he come back from vacation)
* Download (Until release, there are no binaries to post)
* Showcase (I think this is a section for the future, we need some apps
here: Harbs printui, and at least one or two more right?)

So the first website release, will not be as huge as I'd like, but we'll
need to add things as those are ready.

I think we still need to continue working in the shadows without making too
much noise to finish things so we can have all things ready to spread the
word in all possible ways to get eyes on us. At that time we should make
lot of noise in all available channels.
But this must be at proper time, if try to do that before time, that could
be our worst movement and maybe a suicide. People coming must see a
finished product that they could use at a minimun. If people start to test
Apache Royale and finds many flaws, they would never come back, and they
will generate bad press.