I do think we want to make it clear on how to get the nightly for those who
want, but there needs to be a clear separation between “stable user”
information, and “consenting developer” information. Although I’m not sure we
have any “stable users” as of yet… ;-)

One idea is we can have a “bleeding edge” page. There we can have information
on how to get the nightly along with info on how to build from source locally,
etc.

Harbs