We’re not tied. It just needs to be on a different page to avoid users
downloading nightly versions by mistake.

There needs to be two download pages:

1. For “normal” users who only want to use stable releases.
2. Framework developers and users who want to use the latest.

Right now, we don’t have content for #1.

Harbs