Hi Piotr, Justin,

as Justin, comments, I think we are tied until we get our first release.
It really doesn't matter to me since "downloads" page is something
currently not widely used is project like us.
As always, I like to refer to competence, and they use to point to NPM or
Github and not post releases.
We can do it, but for me this is to conform with old habits. We should
expect that "young devs" will go directly to NPM
to get Apache Royale ;)