Hi Alex,

Awesome! great work on getting this done.

As others, I think this is huge and should be merged as soon as you can,
once this step is done we can revisit the packaging or see if something
could be refactored or done better to get even more simplicity, but I think
the task as you did is already huge to try to make more things in this step.

One thing I'd want to know is what happen to people that wants to use
Flash(SWF)? can be "added" or "plugged in " the old feature so dependencies
for SWF could be bring to our repo and can output to SWF? I think that was
the idea: separate SWF part to avoid flash dependencies, but make that part
as an add-on . I think this is important if people is using flash, and as a
proof that Royale purpose is to output more than one target, although JS is
first citizen (I suppose that people in the future could want to output to
only other only non-JS output, for example WebAssembly, or other people
only SWF, and so on....)

Thanks for doing this.

Carlos

--