Here's one question right away. I read this instruction:

"Let's say you are creating a project called MyFirstRoyaleApp. Create a
MyFirstRoyaleApp folder and in it create a folder named "src" and put your
source code in there.  If you do that, the compiler will put the output in
a "bin" folder"."

However, my experience working with IDEs is that, if they support Royale,
they know to build the standard file structure as soon as I create a new
project, without my having to do it. Is the instruction for people who are
going the command-line route, rather than using an IDE? If so, we should
say so.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/