Hi,

jsonly build is finaly fixed.
Looking at the code fixed seems to me almost dead code and things very old
unused now.
as well I was not aware since is based on ANT and not maven, that I thought
all build process in Royale was based on Maven.

anyway, now that build is working for me is a matter of making the list of
package name changes if you like

thanks