I see the following in the pom:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
      <artifactId>Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme</artifactId>
      <version>0.9.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>swc</type>
      <scope>theme</scope>
      <classifier>js</classifier>
    </dependency>

It looks like there’s no default theme for Jewel. Should that be fixed?

How are themes specified to the compiler?