Before we go on, I just want to comment on this.

First of all, Piotr regularly comments on code that I (and others) commit. He
has very often raised good points which prompted me to fix things that would
have otherwise gone unnoticed. I appreciate it very much. Alex has called me
out on many issues as well. It causes me to better think about the code I
write. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

We *should* be looking at each other's code. That’s what “Commit Then Review”
is all about. If we have to hesitate before we point things out or if we get
defensive when others ask us to do things differently than we thought to do at
first, the quality of our work will suffer.

Additionally, we’re not talking about looking at small changes with a
magnifying glass here. We’re talking about major changes to the existing
architecture of the framework. They might be warranted, but they might not.
Discussing all the pertinent points is crucial to getting it right. If it takes
more time, then that’s the cost of working together to reach consensus. Speed
of coding might suffer a bit, but it will strengthen us as a community which is
way more important. I want us *all* to come away from this discussion feeling
like we're making the right decisions.

Are we on the same page here? I think this is important.

Thanks,
Harbs