Hi

> 1. How do we define what is “Core"?

*Core*: This classes are needed to build a Royale

Application. All pieces here are required. No CSS is present here

to wire any concrete relationship between pieces, as well avoiding

possible inclussions of CSS rules and/or bugs in a final App.

> 2. Should package names match the project names?

Normaly this is true always. Don't recall libraries with mixed package
names.
Some exceptions: Network has "net", but this is normal for less verbosity.

> 3. Do we care to try and make package names shorter (i..e limit the level
> of folders)?

Yes, if we can, but in the case os beads, since we'll be using mostly on
mxml, we put shorter class name over package levels. Even on AS3 in this
case is better a longer import than multiple longer class names use.

> 4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of making Basic a dependency
> for other component sets?

I think this is mostly explained here, and a image use to be better than
thousand words, but the image mix graphs and explanations:
https://snag.gy/DbH4iG.jpg

> 5. A question which might follow the ones above are whether we should add
> a new package. I’d rather wait to discuss this until we have some clarity
> on the ones above.

mmm...you mean to say "package" or new "library" (maybe you refer to
"Foundation" here)

> Can you think of any other questions we should be asking ourselves?

Not for now.

Thanks

Carlos