> On Jun 6, 2018, at 11:05 PM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>               <js:Label x="20" y="20"
>                                 text="{locStr.UPLOAD_YOUR_IMAGE}"/>

It actually, looks like the x and y values no longer have an effect on this
particular component, but there was clearly a reason they were needed to be
specified at some point…

Another one. I have an image which needs to stick to the bottom right of the
app. To do that I needed to following:

  top: calc(100% - 21px);
  left: calc(100% - 187px);
  position: fixed;

With a default of position: relative, I’m able to do this:

    top: -21px;
    float: right;
    right: 10px;

This being said, it actually looks like I’m wrong about the way to set the
defaults being .Application *{}. This actually has a *higher* specificity than
.foo{}.[1]

I think the only way to guarantee that it’ll have a lower specificity than
other selectors is to use:

*{
position: relative;
}

I’m less happy about this option than ."Application *” because it’ll effect
elements outside the Royale app if it’s not in an iframe.

Harbs

[1]https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/07/css-specificity-things-you-should-know/

<https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/07/css-specificity-things-you-should-know/>